[SECC] GQP... Lee county

Subject: [SECC] GQP... Lee county
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 05:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
Just a quick note....
We have a good Q in from Lee county from N5DO.
It checks out as a good Q!...
158 of 159... Terrell still not in..
If anyone knows of a station in Terrell Co that was on the air last weekend,
get to them and help them get a log in...
We have received several of the rover logs... KN4Y, W4AN, more....
And, this is a?GOOD day to wrap up your log and send it in...
gqp at iham.us is the place...?
GA stations, remember that you should have the GA county in? the received
exchange of any of your Q's with other GA stations...
Actually there should never be a "GA" in any QSO...? Always County...?? ( I fix
these errors, but ....)
Logs and Soap will be updated tonight....
Enjoy the beautiful day.
Mike, NE4S

?Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well

Be a better friend, newshound, and