[SECC] Fw: Dayton Contest Dinner

Subject: [SECC] Fw: Dayton Contest Dinner
From: fdennin at numail.org (Fred Dennin)
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:53:52 -0400
FYI if anyone is still looking for seats at the Contest Dinner in Dayton,
please contact Charlie, KI5XP at the number below.

73'....Fred WW4LL

Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 3:15 PM
Subject: Dayton Contest Dinner

Nick Pugh K5QXJ has had an accident while hanging an antenna in a tree.  He's
pretty banged up, but his wife said that he'll be fine, just going to take a
while and some rehab to get back to walking.

As a result, that will leave us with 2 open spots at our Contest Dinner table,
and I'd like to extend an invitation to anyone wanting to join a bunch of us
"cajuns" at the contest dinner, just let me know.   Currently the table is
myself, Charlie KI5XP, Roland Guidry NA5Q, Charles Fontenot K5UA, Patrick
Soileau ND5C, Jim Barron, WB5AAA, and allegedly Pat W5WMU.  If im not mistaken,
this leaves us with 2 open slots and I've already bought the entire table.

Let me know through Email or give me a call anytime 337-962-8001.

Charlie

KI5XP