[SECC] It's time folks

Subject: [SECC] It's time folks
From: greyeagl at bellsouth.net (Gordon)
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 16:22:34 -0400
Good afternoon to one and all.

If you have considered sponsoring one of the prizes in the
Bonus Prize group, now is the time.  If you have already
pledged your amount, it is now time to put it in the mail.
We are approaching the point in time when the prizes must
be purchased and shipped.  Shipping costs continue to go up.
The USPS has just announced an increase in the cost of
postage, effective June 1 of 2008!  Rates are scheduled, according
to USPS, to increase once per year for the next several years.  We
should not, actually, we cannot afford, to wait until the last minute.
There is always a chance for something to go haywire.  Plus, I cannot
contact suppliers without having sufficient funding on hand to take
care of business.
It's time to move on getting prepared to have the prizes on hand for
shipping.

Thank you for your continued support for the prizes which help so
much in making the Georgia QSO Party a resounding success year
after year.

Checks and money orders should be made out to, and, mailed to:

J. Gordon Rowe
1016 Sylvian Drive
Macon, GA 31206-2551.

Best 73 to all,