[SECC] Fwd: WPX CW W4KZ(NQ4I) SOSB15 HP

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: WPX CW W4KZ(NQ4I) SOSB15 HP
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 04:09:21 -0400
Hi all...here is my 15 m score..de Rick

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <webform at b4h.net>
Date: Sun, May 25, 2008 at 9:58 PM
Subject: WPX CW W4KZ(NQ4I) SOSB15 HP
To: 3830 at contesting.com, nq4i at contesting.com

                   CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W4KZ
Operator(s): NQ4I
Station: NQ4I

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Griffin, Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 24.4

------------
 160:
  80:
  40:
  20:
  15:  948
  10:
------------

Well, this weekend was to test out all the antenna work I performed after
the
Dayton Hamfest...I re-installed 7 yagis, 20m and 15m to improve the figure
of
merit on those bands...result was a new 3 Hi stack for 15m..top antenna at
155
ft, middle antenna at 105 ft and bottom antenna at 55 ft...all 8 element
designs..and it really played well!! I was amazed at the conditions..with a
Solar Flux Number of only 69, and the propagation was un-believable! I
worked
3V8BB at 0930Z (thats an hour and half before my sunrise, and during his EU
run!! And EU stations called in way into the afternoon at my qth, something
that only happens during a much higher sunspot number! Did not hear or work
JA....bummer! I took 3 hours off on Sat afternoon for a family cook
out....and
got to bed early each night...can't wait till those sunspots return...see
everybody in CQWW SSB and CW this fall...de Rick NQ4I

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/