[SECC] Atlanta Hamfest--No card checking!!

Subject: [SECC] Atlanta Hamfest--No card checking!!
From: n4nx at comcast.net (Bill Barr, N4NX)
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 12:53:09 -0400
Gang,

Unfortunately I will not be at the Atlanta Hamfest for DXCC card checking.  I
will be away from June 3 through June 10th.  If you need cards checked and are
in the metro Atlanta area then send me an email and we can work out a schedule
for me to check your application.

If you have QSLs for the ARRL QSL service ( This is for SEDXC members only )
then please leave your outgoing QSLs at the SEDXC table and I will pick up from
either Gary WB4SQ or Chaz W4GKF when I return.  Please pay in CASH only ( NO
Checks ) at the rate of 6 cents per QSL ( If you have outgoing QSLs from one of
your DX Call signs the rate is 7 cents per QSL ).  Please sure to put in proper
order and enclose proof of ARRL membership ( QST label or hand written
information ).  I have a large number of QSLs awaiting shipment to ARRL so I
will be sending the next batch immediately after the next SEDXC meeting on
Wednesday June 18th.  The next shipment after that will probably be in the
August timeframe depending on the number of outgoing QSLs I receive.

73
Bill N4NX