[SECC] AL Stations and AL QSO party

Subject: [SECC] AL Stations and AL QSO party
From: gregpotter at charter.net (Greg Potter)
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 21:00:14 -0400
I hope to be spending a considerable amount of time on the ALQP this year. I
will be looking everywhere for AL mobiles and will have a second receiver on
3545 during the contest.  If you're a mobile and the county runs a little
dry, there is one more QSO on 80 CW waiting to happen even in the middle of
the day. Give 80 a quick look.  I am especially interested in Bibb, Blount,
Chilton, Colbert, Fayette, Morgan, Sumter, Walker and Winston. Thanks & 73
de Greg NM2L