[SECC] California QSO Party Log Request

Subject: [SECC] California QSO Party Log Request
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 13:59:22 -0400
Remember to show your Club affiliation on the log.

Now that all the fun is done, remember to submit your logs by November
15,2008.

Please use the Web based log submission at:

   http://logs.cqp.org

Send your logs even if you only worked 1 or 2 people.

We want to be sure that everyone gets sweep credit and first to all
multipliers. Without your logs it is harder for us to properly credit
people.

Worked 100 contacts or more ?
Want a CQP 2008 T-shirt ?
Remember to tell us your size.
T-shirts are still $12.
This year they will be gray.

Also, please let us know in the comments section if you used Skimmer.
Skimmer is allowed this year for single operators. We want to understand
the actual impact of this technology.

Remember to tell us your story in the comments. They are educational and
motivational.

All comments welcome.

Website
http://www.cqp.org

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it.
To unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and
click the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.