[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2008 WAG Contest

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2008 WAG Contest
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:48:35 -0400
                     Worked All Germany Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:36

    80:    1      0       1
    40:    8      0       7
    20:   52      2      22
    15:    2      0       2
    10:    0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   63      2      32  Total Score = 6,240

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee. Thanks for the QSOs.  A FB
contest.  Please look for me this weekend at the M/M station NQ4I in CQ
WW SSB.
  Then November 26-December 3, I will be on Bonaire with KU8E, K4RO, and
W4OC.
We will sign PJ4/homecalls and PJ4A in CQ WW CW.  QSL all five calls via
K4BAI.
  Hope to work many of you on many bands from Bonaire.  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/