[SECC] SS SSB N3ZL Single Op LP

Subject: [SECC] SS SSB N3ZL Single Op LP
From: n3zl.radio at gmail.com (Greg Davis)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:52:42 -0500
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): ~1.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   8
   20:  10
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  18  Sections = 15  Total Score = 540

Spent about an hour and a half working 18 hard earned QSOs from the mobile.
Small surprise when I worked W0SD in SD. Thanks to everyone for their patience
in pulling me out, especially K6SV.

Looks like at least a couple stations missed a sweep only missing SC. Hopefully
next year I'll be able to do a serious effort from the club station here in both
the cw (especially) and phone (eh..) sweeps.

Now I'm looking forward to cq ww from NQ4I!

73 de Greg N3ZL