[SECC] Fwd: SS SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: SS SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP
From: Kt4zb at aol.com (Kt4zb at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:33:09 EST

____________________________________
 From: webform at b4h.net
To: 3830 at contesting.com,  KT4ZB at aol.com
Sent: 11/16/2008 10:50:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj:  SS SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s):  KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Savannah,  GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
160:
80:   36
40:  37
20:  16
15:   3
10:
------------
Total:  92  Sections = 80  Total Score =  14,720

Came down  with terrible cold Thursday/Friday and could hardly breath or talk
 so
decided to send some time running low power, no cluster and get as  many
sections as I could with minimal contacts.  Didn't start until  fairly late
Saturday and really didn't think a sweep was possible as I  would leave and
help
Conni with stuff, then spend 20 minutes on the radio,  etc.  Then with 2
hours to
go, only needed PR and OK.  No luck on  any band, came back with 30 minutes
to go
for one last listen and found  KP3S in 80m DX window for 79 and N5UWY from OK
for
the SWEEP:)  Turned  what I thought would be a bummer weekend into great fun!
FT1000D, TH6DXX  and wires.  Thanks to all for the QSOs.

Best -  Jere

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

more!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk
/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir=http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)