[SECC] SS

Subject: [SECC] SS
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 04:18:53 -0500
Hi All...wanna say thanks for all who participated in SS this past
weekend..some really impressive scores too! Coming soon is the best of the
best....the CQWW CW...I have been participating in this one for nearly 48
years, and it is still my favorite ....make some points for the club..get on
and check out the sun spots..hi...well maybe a few will bless us that
weekend..but condx are definately improving...get on and work fellow SECC
members at PJ4 ...W4OC, K4BAI, and KU8E...they will really appreciate a qso
on all 6 bands....spot them too...we will have a pretty good team at NQ4I
AM-M and if the conditions are right we never know how we will do....jump in
the pileups and work a few new ones!! Take a look at www.ng3k.ck for the
latest in dx that will be activated that weekend...hope to see or hear each
of you in the CQWW CW...de Rick NQ4I