[SECC] Announcement: New PMC Contest; First Weekend in February

Subject: [SECC] Announcement: New PMC Contest; First Weekend in February
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 20:57:45 -0500
I don't predict much interest in this one, but I pass it along for
whatever it's worth. 73, John, K4BAI.

Dear colleagues radio amateurs!

I am addressing you as a member of managing committee of Radio Club
Slovenj Gradec ? S59DCD and elected contest manager. I would like to
introduce to you our project and provide some promotional material and
kindly ask for you help in promotion.

Our project is a brand new World Wide HF contest. We dedicated it to a
noble idea of PEACE MESSENGER CITY association, which was founded within
organization of United Nations. We named our project */World/**/ Wide
Peace Messenger City/**/ Contest ? WWPMC./*

Please, find attached short introduction of our club, introduction of
IAPMC, and an explanation of PMC contest idea. We do heartily hope that
you will find our idea interesting and persuasive in the way, that you
will get your hands on mikes and keyers and joins us on the air.

We would like to kindly ask you for help in spreading the news about our
new contest among radio amateurs in your district and your country by
publishing this article in any possible way (printed publications, web
sites, internet forums, discussion groups, mailing lists etc.) We hope
we will meet amid a large concourse of contesters.

We are looking forward to meet you and your fellows' radio amateurs in
WWPMC contest.

With best regards from Radio club Slovenj Gradec ? S59DCD!

*Branko Knez ? S51BX*

/Member of managing commitee/

*/WWPMC/* *contest manager*

/www.S59DCD.si <http://www.S59DCD.si>/

/info at s59dcd.si <mailto:info at s59dcd.si>/

*/P.S.:/*/ Since there are all members of this project working on
promotion campaign it is possible that you will receive this invitation
more than once. For such instance I would like to apologize if that
should cause any troubles. Such incident is not intentional or made on
purpose./

/Thank you for your understanding!/