[SECC] NAQP Teams So Far

Subject: [SECC] NAQP Teams So Far
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:56:01 -0500
Thanks for the responses.  Here are the ones who have asked to be on a
SECC team for NAQP CW and SSB.  More are welcome and needed.  FT = full
time.  PT = part time.  So far, all expect to be LP (100W maximum) and
no one has yet indicated QRP.

CW:  January 10-11.

K4BAI JOHN GA  FT
WF4W  TAD  GA  FT
K1ZZI RALPH GA FT
W4OC  DON  SC  FT
NA4BW BRIAN GA FT
W4DD  JEFF GA  PT
NM2L  GREG GA  PT

Phone:  January 17-18.

NQ4I by W4SVO, op.  MARK  GA  FT
K4BAI  JOHN  GA  FT
WF4W   TAD   GA  FT
NA4BW  BRIAN GA  FT
KT4ZB  JERE  GA  Maybe FT
KB4KBS SCOTT TX  PT
W4DD   JEFF  GA  PT

NAQP RTTY:

KB4KBS SCOTT TX  PT

I haven't solicited for RTTY teams yet and am not sure of the dates, but
Scott wants to be on a team and hope we can get up one for that event.
RTTY ops, please take note and let me know of your interest in a team.

If I made a mistake in the above, please let me know.  Also, need more
members for all events.  QRV for any additions.

73, John, K4BAI.