[SECC] Question about Computer-to-Radio Cables for different brands

Subject: [SECC] Question about Computer-to-Radio Cables for different brands
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:43:32 -0800 (PST)
I'm gathering some information for a presentation I'm doing and need to know
who uses what type of cable.
I know most newer Yaesu models use a female-to-female DB9 straight-thru
(Modem). --This is a not-so-standard cable because most modem cables are
Male-to-Female.
?
I also know Elecraft uses a Male-to-Female DB9 straight-thru (Standard Modem).
?
I need info on what gender and type of cable Icom and Kenwood use.? I think
Icom uses something besides the DB9.
Thanks in advance for any and all replies.
73, Tad, WF4W

?

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?