[SECC] KU8E NAQP SSB

Subject: [SECC] KU8E NAQP SSB
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 02:36:39 -0500
Contest         : NAQP SSB
Callsign        : KU8E
Mode            : PHONE
Category        : Single Operator (SO)
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : Low Power (LP)
Zone/State/...  : GA
Operating time  : 2h47
Team :              SECC #1

 BAND   QSO DUP MLTS  POINTS
-----------------------------------
  160    13   0    7      13
   80   134   0   30     134
   40     2   0    2         2
   20     2   0    2         2
   15     1   0    1         1
   10     1   0    1         1
-----------------------------------
TOTAL   153   0   43   153
=========================
 TOTAL SCORE : 6 579

My apologies to my teammates on SECC #1.  I had plans to operate more but all
the problems I am having running N1MM Logger on my computer
with Windows Vista frustrated me to the point that I just quit. I am going to
have to do something -- either setup the computer to dual boot to XP or find
another program to use. I ended up downloading the demo version of Wintest
tonight and used it for awhile. It worked great and didn't lock up my computer.
I liked it and I'm thinking about buying a copy.

I am wondering if anyone else is running N1MM Logger under Vista.  The problem
is the program will lock up about every 20 mins or so if I turn the radio
control on for my IC756PRO. I am using a Piexx Icom CIV interface. I downloaded
the Vista driver for it but that hasn't seem to have resolved the issue.

Jeff  KU8E