[SECC] Locust QSO Party Tonight

Subject: [SECC] Locust QSO Party Tonight
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:21:08 -0500
I forgot to include the Locust QSO Party sponsored by K6VVA in today's
contest summary.  It will be tonight local time.  See the message below
for a link to details.  Remember that he is giving a lot of
subscriptions to NCJ as prizes.  Worthwhile spending a little time and
having some fun about.  Unfortunately, I have a conflict and will not be
able to participate this year, but I have scored pretty high in previous
years. So, someone step up and win a subscription to NCJ in my absence!
  73, John, K4BAI.

What a day here ;-(

RE:

===

LQP DATE CHANGE - now Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Due to a joint club meeting I was unaware of scheduled for the 14th, an
'Emergency QSY' of

the LQP to 1/21/09 is being made in order to accommodate fellow NCCC
members who would miss

this year's LQP.

The info and LQP Rules at http://www.k6vva.com/lqp52/ have been
accordingly modified.

I apologize for any inconvenience in the QRQ rescheduling of this year's
LQP.

FYI & 73...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust