[SECC] GQP web site to be cleared for 2009.

Subject: [SECC] GQP web site to be cleared for 2009.
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:22:21 -0800 (PST)
Yes,
2009 GQP approaches.
Next week I will archive the web site sources, and start clearing out the 2008
information for a new web site work over.
If you need any page prints, or info, it will be late in the week when the work
will start.

We have had some work done on "rare" or "risky to be missed" Counties.
I will put up the spread sheet info and a couple of variations of the rare ones
as the first of the new info.
This may help in the rover and fixed station plans to cover our 159 counties.

Tommy W4BQF reports a new Berrien County ham, Very much welcome to K3LB, Larry!
Please join us for GQP.  TNX to Tommy.

Tad WF4W is picking a prime site in the rare zone.
He needs a bit of info on local camping possibilities.

The GQP team members are swinging into action on their plans.

The game is afoot...

Make your plans, it is great fun.

Mike,
NE4S

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well