[SECC] WF4W Will be operating from Jenkins county in the 2009 GQP.......

Subject: [SECC] WF4W Will be operating from Jenkins county in the 2009 GQP........
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 05:40:12 -0800 (PST)
Based on the total number of combined contacts in the last 4 years (74), that
there is a nice state park there (Magnolia Springs State Park)and a few county
hunters need it, Jenkins county will be my destination this year.
I will try to put Jenkins county at least as far down the list as I did
Seminole County last year.? Currently? Jenkins is number 5
Until last year Seminole county was number one on the list with no contacts for
the previous 3 years.? This year it has been moved down to #128.
?
For rover plans,? Jenkins County is in Middle-Eastern?Georgia, South of
Augusta.? Magnolia Springs State Park is off Hwy 25 between Millen and
Waynesboro.
?
This will also give me a chance to scout locations for next year in Burke
county which was the number one on the?list this year with a total of 44
combined contacts in the last 4 years.
73, all, and thanks in advance for the contacts.
Tad, WF4W/4 de JENK

?

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?