[SECC] Sprint W4IX LP

Subject: [SECC] Sprint W4IX LP
From: jrcccd at aol.com (jrcccd at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 12:08:53 -0500
? Tried to get on work as many of you guys that were on..did manage to get N3ZL
and KU8E...K4BAI...and W4OC..First time I worked you Don from here in
Wellford...73's John

J.C.Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1.08

?? 80:? 51??????? 1
?? 40:?? 8????? .08
?? 20:?? 0??????? 0
---------------------
Total:? 59???? Mults = 26? Total Score = 1,534

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Finished my job early in Knoxville, got back home in SC at 9:30, fired the radio
up to find a broken headset wire, had to pinch it between the jack and the radio
to get it to work, had trouble getting the 160 Inv. L to load on 80, was the
best band at that time ( did snag KL7RA on 40 though ), and found that my
Writelog program did not work ( paper logged )...but it was still a great event
as always and I just wanted to get on and give some Q's out to the
dedicated...73's John