[SECC] Shack Cleaning

Subject: [SECC] Shack Cleaning
From: w4dd01 at bellsouth.net (w4dd01 at bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 04:02:40 +0000
Warmer weather has arrived and the hamfest season is just around the corner.
It's time to clean out the shack and sort out all the excess rigs, amps,
antennas, etc and get them ready for the hamfests.  My motto, if I haven't used
it in the last year, maybe it's time to sell it.

But before you haul it to the hamfest, please consider putting it up for sale
to your fellow SECC members (via the SECC reflector).  It's always fun to play
with a new (or old) rig.

(I picked up a non working TS-520 a while back and looking forward to getting
it back on the air).

Tnx,
Jeff, W4DD
VP SECC