[SECC] SSSC Team

Subject: [SECC] SSSC Team
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:54:29 -0500
OK. Friday morning and we are up to 8 members on the team.  I will
certainly register eight, but I'd like to fill the two remaining slots
if there are two of you who will make some contacts in the Sprint
Saturday night and add to the team score.

Here is what I will register so far:

K4BAI (K4BAI)
NA4BW (NA4BW)
KH7XS (KH7XS)
N4OX (N4OX)
K4BP (K4BP)
W4SVO (W4SVO)
KT4ZB (KT4ZB)
N4XFA (N4XFA)

This would seem to assure mults of GA, FL, TN, and HI being available.
Still could use AL, SC, and NC.  Even if you won't commit to being on a
team, please get on and give out some QSOs.

I will confirm registering the team after it has been accomplished
tonight.  It could be changed prior to the start of the Sprint and I
will try to check e-mail Saturday afternoon to catch any updates.

73,  John, K4BAI.