[SECC] [Fwd: Re: [SEDXC] Georgia QSO Party Opportunities]

Subject: [SECC] [Fwd: Re: [SEDXC] Georgia QSO Party Opportunities]
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:49:32 -0800 (PST)
Folks,
I think the sponsor line was overlooked when we went to another supplier.
This would be my fault, and I offer apology to all, particularly to Kieth.
It was not intentional, and I believe we discussed it last year (summer)?in the
same vein as now.

We will?be putting the sponsor info on the plaques again.

By the way, Sponsor recognition?has always been posted on the web?site, along
with any dedication info supplied by the sponsors.

Chaz has kept the plaque?fund healthy, and certainly has executed?swiftly.
He found a supplier of excellent quality plaques at a better price.
Prior sponsors will soon?be contacted to ask for, or confirm,?their continued
support, and at a reduced donation of $20 this year.

Your support of GQP for prizes has been great, Thanks to all.

Thanks to Kieth for the reminder on this one.
I am not sure we would have remembered it, from the notes that went around in
the summer.
Chaz may have remembered it, but I certainly needed the memory jog.

I will be glad to answer any questions, as best I can.
The program is pretty good, but obviously not perfect.

GQP was #3 last year (my estimate) for participation.
Let's keep it growing...

Mike, NE4S

?Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on 4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well