[SECC] GQP First day results.

Subject: [SECC] GQP First day results.
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 04:28:52 -0700 (PDT)
The wind was carrying logs into GA.
If you see any out in those trees, bring them over...

We have 200 as of last night and this AM.
I think that is the best quick response ever.
So far 78 have been downloaded and response notes sent.
Many times I put a quick personal blurb in the "thank you" note.

After download, the files are checked for suitability, edited if problems, and
then they are ready for the score machine.
I will try for a score run with logs received, and soapbox by the weekend.
But, Friday is lost to doctoring for me.

Enough wind from here... off to work.

73,
Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well