[SECC] club officers

Subject: [SECC] club officers
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 19:08:40 -0400
Hi All...I have asked former SECC President Hal Kennedy N4GG to head up a
nominating committee for the slate of officers for the club...I have done 2
years as Pres and Jeff W4DD also has done 2 years..Lee WI4R is in his 2nd
year too...so Hal and his committee will be looking at credentials,
ambitions, and willing volunteers that would like to head the SECC ....our
little club has a lot to be proud of, and participation by club members in a
variety of contests each and every weekend are definitely good signs..I
thank each of you for your club participation in all the contests during my
term...I am especially proud of the GQP under the very effective leadership
of Mike NE4S...once again he has produced a really exciting GQP....thanks to
all the mobiles, and home stations who made it possible...

73 de Rick NQ4I