[SECC] W2DNO Stans Tower

Subject: [SECC] W2DNO Stans Tower
From: james.nail at earthlink.net (James Nail)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 17:54:15 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to assemble a few good men! During the week of May 26 (TU) - 30
(SA)( not sure of the date yet)I'm looking to disassemble Stans antenna and
transport the HDX 572MDPL to my QTH in Marietta. I know there are many on these
reflectors that can add a wealth of knowledge on accomplishing this task! I
can't install at my QTH yet, just drop to the ground for now.  I'll need to
schedule the required hardware based on experienced comments on this reflector!
I'm not sure about the availability for this hardware (trucks, etc) on the
weekend so I'm prepared to do this during the week.  I have a plan involving a
flatbed truck, lift, and HD dolly to get the tower on and off the truck.
However better ideas may exist!  I guess I'd like to know who and when folks
could be available to assist. I think Monday the 25th is Memorial Day so that's
most likely not a good day, so I'll amend the dates from the 26th to the 30th
(TU - SA). Any help please? Jim WA2MBP I'll be calling for the services of the
truck (if that's the right way to go!) to determine availability. However I
believe the folks on these reflectors to be more of the important resource and
knowledge than the truck availability! Please advise!!

Thanks.