[SECC] Updated info on PC Tech position available at my firm.....

Subject: [SECC] Updated info on PC Tech position available at my firm.....
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:01:41 -0700 (PDT)
this is the advertising blurb:
?
We?have an immediate opening for a full-time, permanent PC?Technician. This
position will provide?hands-on support, diagnostics and repair to our PCs,
laptops and printers.? It will also provide setup and support for?our?Tandberg
video conferencing?system.? This individual?must have two plus years of
hardware support experience?in a?fast-paced, networked environment with a
strong, multi-tasking, customer service focus and?strong communication skills.?
A+ Certification is strongly preferred.
?
Have anyone you know that migh be interested send their resume to me.
Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?
The Grateful Dead