[SECC] Final log list for GQP is in...

Subject: [SECC] Final log list for GQP is in...
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 16:07:33 -0400
Thanks Mike!  We certainly appreciate all the long hours of work you put into
making the GQP a great party.  It was one big blast!!  Thanks...

73,
Ralph K1ZZI

Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 06:19:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michael Condon <mrcne4s at yahoo.com>
To: SECC GA Club <secc at contesting.com>, Southeastern DX Club GA Club
<sedxc at contesting.com>, ALQP ACG <contest at alabamacontestgroup.org>,
tcg1 at googlegroups.com

GM
Well, we topped out at 444.

The logs were much smaller though because of time constraints for many.

The list is on the web site, check your entry for class, mode, power, and club.
http://gqp.contesting.com/LogsReceived.htm
Results and awards will be posted in a few weeks, after I go over the details
and fix any late changes.

We missed Twiggs and Treutlen.   (Ol' Murphy ??)

There were a couple counties with 1-2 Q's but they checked good in the logs.
2010....  just wait

Gordon, K4OD, has put up a story about our rover run on Saturday.
Check it out...
http://gqp.contesting.com/the_story.htm

That's it until results get published.

It was a darn good party.