[SECC] WPX CW This Weekend - SECC

Subject: [SECC] WPX CW This Weekend - SECC
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 12:46:03 -0400
Oops... Yes it is 36 hours out of 48 for a single op..... Guess I was thinking
I may only last 24 hours :-)

II. Period of Operation: 48 hours. Single Operator stations may operate 36 of
the 48 hours - off times must be a minimum of 60 minutes. Multi-Operator
stations may operate the full 48 hours.
III. Bands: The 1.8, 3.5, 7, 14, 21, and 28 MHz bands may be used.

http://www.cqwpx.com/rules.htm

73, Ralph K1ZZI