[SECC] Congarts to the ARRL SS Phone winners

Subject: [SECC] Congarts to the ARRL SS Phone winners
From: na4bw at bellsouth.net (Brian Wilcox)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 17:34:07 -0400
Thanks Dave,

What would have been even better - the SECC winning the Gavel for the medium
class. We will reclimb that mountain and plant a 3rd flag- stay tuned and
involved!

I certainly hope folks will make some noise this weekend with the CW WPX and
even if you are like me and can't commit to a serious effort due to other
commitments- some time is better than no time. This is a fun one.

I'll see you this weekend on CW. 73 Brian f/k/a Bob NA4BW