[SECC] North American QSO Party CW and SSB

Subject: [SECC] North American QSO Party CW and SSB
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 08:23:06 -0400
Hello all:  The North American QSO Parties are coming up in August.  CW
starts on August 1 and ends on August 2.  SSB is two weeks later.  I
will gather interested calls and register the teams for SECC.  The SSB
event will conflict with the Huntsville hamfest again this year.  I may
go there, but will register the teams anyway.  Team members are not
required to be within our circle or to be members of the club.  So, your
friends will be welcome.  Please send me an e-mail ASAP as to which
NAQPs you intend to operate, whether you will be full time or part time
and whether you will be low power (100W max) or QRP.  Please pass the
word to others who may be interested.  73, John, K4BAI.