[SECC] FS: Kenwood TS-570D (G)

Subject: [SECC] FS: Kenwood TS-570D (G)
From: w4mja at yahoo.com (Michael Almeter)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:56:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone,
?? ?I've got a Kenwood TS-570D (G) that?must go, to make room for the 1000MP.
The?Kenwood is in amazing condition and is the?cleanest Kenwood available
today. It has?always been coved while not in use, and was?never used in a
smoking shack. This radio?has never been drug out to Field Day, and?has always
been well cared for. The radio?comes with the original manual, hand mic,?power
cable, box, SSB filter, and I'll include the MC-
60A. If you also would like, I'll include the?amplifier relay cable.?I'll be
happy to send?any pictures, videos, and would love to do an?on air test if you
would like. $670 for club members, $700 for non club members.

Mike Almeter

W4MJA?770-295-8540- cell