[SECC] Ernie Zingleman KS4Q - SK

Subject: [SECC] Ernie Zingleman KS4Q - SK
From: n4nx at comcast.net (Bill Barr, N4NX)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 19:12:14 -0400
Gang,

I just got off the phone with Tanya Zingleman ( Ernie's wife ).  She informed
me that Ernie passed away this afternoon.  As most of you know Ernie has been
battling cancer for over a year and today the fight came to an end.  I loved
Ernie as I know those of you who knew him did as well!  He was so full of Life
and Fun and always brought a smile to your face or a round of laughter.
He was an active member of both the SECC & the SEDXC and was a hell of a
contester and DXer.

Tonya is meeting with family tomorrow morning to determine service times and
burial arrangements.  The funeral is being handled by:

INGRAM FUNERAL HOME
210 Ingram Ave
Cumming, GA 30040-2418
(770) 887-2388

Tonya is calling me tomorrow with more details and I will pass them along as
soon as I know.

Bill Barr N4NX