[SECC] Ernie Zingleman KS4Q - SK--very sad news

Subject: [SECC] Ernie Zingleman KS4Q - SK--very sad news
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 04:15:40 -0700 (PDT)
?
Ernie was a great person and friend.
He will be missed.
?R.I.P. Ernie
Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, Bill.

Tad, WF4W

--- On Thu, 7/9/09, Bill Barr, N4NX <n4nx at comcast.net> wrote:

From: Bill Barr, N4NX <n4nx at comcast.net>
Subject: [SECC] Ernie Zingleman KS4Q - SK
To: "SEDXC" <sedxc at contesting.com>, "SECC" <secc at contesting.com>
Date: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 7:12 PM

Gang,
?
I just got off the phone with Tanya Zingleman ( Ernie's wife ).? She informed
me that Ernie passed away this afternoon.? As most of you know Ernie has been
battling cancer for over a year and today the fight came to an end.? I loved
Ernie as I know those of you who knew him did as well!? He was so full of Life
and Fun and always brought a smile to your face or a round of laughter.
He was an active member of both the SECC & the SEDXC and was a hell of a
contester and DXer.
?
Tonya is meeting with family tomorrow morning?to determine service times and
burial arrangements.? The funeral is being handled by:
?
INGRAM FUNERAL HOME
210 Ingram Ave
Cumming, GA 30040-2418
(770) 887-2388
?
Tonya is calling me tomorrow with more details and I will pass them along as
soon as I know.
?
?
Bill Barr N4NX