[SECC] IARU N3ZL SO Mixed LP

Subject: [SECC] IARU N3ZL SO Mixed LP
From: n3zl.radio at gmail.com (Greg - N3ZL)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:40:29 -0400
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    1      0      1       0
   80:  112      0     22       0
   40:  125      0     41       0
   20:  175     62     46       0
   15:   54     15      5       0
   10:   16      0      3       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  483     77    118       0  Total Score = 136,408

100W + Dipoles

Both multiplier types are counted together above.

My family was leaving for a mini vacation to Asheville, NC early Sunday
morning, so I missed the last couple hours, as well as a couple hours Saturday
afternoon while I did a few little things around the house.

Two years ago I made 723 QSOs in this contest, the most I've ever made from
home in a contest. I wasn't close to that this year, but I did beat my score by
about 10k points, so I can't complain. (Last year I was busy during this
contest.) At 10Z I heard several JAs and at least one VK on 40m but just could
not work them, but neither could several other callers I heard. All in all, the
bands sounded pretty good but not outstanding.

Hope to see some of you again in the CQ VHF and possibly NAQP RTTY.

It was nice to work W4SVO operating in honor of his father, it sounded
like he was running up a great score.

73 de Greg N3ZL