[SECC] New email Address

Subject: [SECC] New email Address
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:45:41 -0300
Good luck at the new QTH Mark!!
Hal N4GG

  -----Original Message-----
  From: secc-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:secc-bounces at contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Mark Luhrman
  Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 10:26 PM
  To: secc at contesting.com

  Hi Everyone. I am now at my fathers QTH in West Palm Beach, Fl. I will be
living here taking care of my mother who is 89 years old. I will be
operating from a great station which my Dad, W4PZV and I put together. Iwill
be installing a 3 element 10-15 mtr beam at 65 feet. It will be above the
204BA. I am posting my IARU Score shortly. I only operated 16 hours of the
contest, I was pretty tired from the last three weeks! Please note my new
email address: w4svo at att.net. Also thankyou for all the kind emails that you
all sent regarding my dad's passing. Mark W4SVO