[SECC] Membership question

Subject: [SECC] Membership question
From: kd4qmyinfo at yahoo.com (KD4QMY - George Joyner)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:35:17 -0700 (PDT)
21 JULY 09
?
I completed the online SECC membership?application form?a few times but have
not received notice of membership or any additional information.? I've noticed
the membership roster posted on the SECC website but after numerous submissions
of my membership form I have yet to appear on the roster.? Is there?a
membership application available for downloading and mailing to an club
officer??
?
Thanks,
KD4QMY
George R. Joyner
2981 Glenrock Drive
Macon, GA 31204
?
ARRL Life Member
WAC - WAS - DXCC - VUCC - CQ DX - CQ DX FIELD - CQ WPX