[SECC] GA QSO Party results

Subject: [SECC] GA QSO Party results
From: dbmcalpine at earthlink.net (Dennis McAlpine)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:19:49 -0400
Jeff,

I just received a Bonus Prize for the 2009 GQP, which was sponsored by you,
It was sent from "Touch of Georgia", and will go a long ways to sating my
afternoon snack need.   I must confess that some of the "Touch" succumbed
quite quickly to the needs of several starved Northerners (If SC can be
considered "North").   I wanted to thank you, and the SECC, for your
sponsorship of the GA QSO Party.  Your efforts are appreciated.  Thanks and
hope to see more of you next year.

73,

Dennis, K2SX