[SECC] KU8E/NA085 -IOTA Contest Score

Subject: [SECC] KU8E/NA085 -IOTA Contest Score
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 07:08:34 -0700 (PDT)
We are vacationing down by St George Island, Fla and managed to put in about
4.5 hours
around the family vacation activities doing the contest this weekend.

I had 200 QSO's all on 20 meter CW using the usual mobile setup that John,
K4BAI, and I use when we go out mobile during the GQP and FQP.. I operated a
two hour period late Saturday morning and another one of? 2 1/3 hours in the
late afternoon. I had an amazing EU run during that afternoon period....? I
will post my score with more details when we get back later this week...

Jeff KU8E/4