[SECC] Welcome to the SECC, Van, N5VI

Subject: [SECC] Welcome to the SECC, Van, N5VI
From: navrich at hotmail.com (Van Richardson)
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:59:03 -0400
Thanks for the welcome.  I was on the roster a few years ago under an old call.
 It's great to be back on the membership list.  Looking forward to doing some
contesting in conjunction with the SECC.  Unfortunately, I'm in one of those
neighborhoods that forces you to be a wire guy.  But I still have fun
especially in the CW contests.

Van