[SECC] SKCC Week End Sprint This Sunday

Subject: [SECC] SKCC Week End Sprint This Sunday
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:15:14 -0400
Hello all:

I left off one contest for this weekend.  For the 24 hours of Sunday
UTC, the Straight Key Century Club will have its monthly Week End
Sprint.  You will hear stations calling CQ SKS or CQ WES using hand
keys, bugs, or sideswipers.  Anything tht isn't electronic.  160-10M CW.
  Any legal power. Exchange:  RST, SPC, Name, SKCC# or Power followed by
W.  Suggested frequencies:  1820, 3550, 7055 and 7114 (not separate
"bands"), 14050, 21050, 28050.  Extra points for working the SKCC club
call, K9SKC, which will be used by Eric KE5PWL, from LA (SKCC #4229T).
Also extra points for members who have achieved the Centurian or Tribune
level and they will add a C or T after their member number.  K4ZGB is
often QRV in this one from AL as well as myself from GA and other club
members and local hams.  Why not dust off your bug or hand key and join
in the fun?  Complete info at: http://www.skccgroup.com/sprint/sks/
upload claimed scores on the honor system.  If you are active, please
upload your claimed scores promptly or send your claimed score to me so
I can include it in next week's summary.  73, John, K4BAI.