[SECC] W4IX CQP SOABLP Mixed

Subject: [SECC] W4IX CQP SOABLP Mixed
From: jrcccd at aol.com (John Colyard)
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 01:37:07 -0400
    Had a few hours to play before I had to get ready to leave a 5:30AM.
Heard some incredible numbers from non

Ca stations.. 73's and CU ALL at NQ4I's place in a few weeks.John

               California QSO Party

Call: W4IX

Operator(s): W4IX

Station: W4IX

Class: SOFixed LP

QTH: SC

Operating Time (hrs): 12

 Band  CW Qs  Ph Qs

--------------------

  160:    0      0

   80:   42     12

   40:   53     22

   20:   93     56

   15:   18      8

   10:    0      0

    6:    0      0

    2:    0      0

Total:  206     98  Mults = 58  Total Score = 47,212

Had to cut this one short due to having to leave at 5:30AM for a trip to
Connecticut for work. Excellent turnout for this one, just wish I had a
couple Yagis and more time. Heard some incredible numbers from some non Ca
stations, can't wait for the scores..73's and Thank You California for the
QP.

  73's John

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/