[SECC] CQP Club Aggregate Score Competition

Subject: [SECC] CQP Club Aggregate Score Competition
From: na4bw at bellsouth.net (Brian Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 20:28:20 -0400
Congratulations to the 13 souls that contributed to the SECC score. That was
good enough for our club to grab second place.

I think that represents only ~6% or 7% of our membership. Imagine if we had
20% reporting  - A guaranteed 1st place...

I'm hopeful that you can see just how valuable your individual contribution
can be. The time to step up is now . I look forward to seeing YOUR score
posted in the next one.

73 Brian NA4BW
President SECC 2009/2010