[SECC] CQ SS 2009

Subject: [SECC] CQ SS 2009
From: james.nail at att.net (James Nail)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 23:10:42 -0400

Hi folks,

I'm preparing for the 2009 SS with a new SteppIR and wire Ants for 40/80
(next year I'll add a 40M yagi to the station (Optibeam or Titanex).
October 30 is 'Tower raising day' and plan to have the HDX572MDPL with the
4ELE SteppIR in the air.  But for now I've spent enough and plan to have a
go at SS this year.  I'm asking if anyone has an amplifier I could 'borrow'
for the 24 hour contest.  I'm fully grounded and Voltage protected with my
new network of ground rods and ICE suppressors on the incoming coax and AC
lines (120v and 220v).   Is there anyone that could lend a hand in the
effort with any amp?  With this kind of request I understand that if any
issue arises I will be liable for the hardware.  No problem with that
liability.  Any assistance is appreciated.

Jim WA2MBP