[SECC] Roster

Subject: [SECC] Roster
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:53:44 -0400
QST, QST..

Would everyone please go to the new SECC website:
http://secc.contesting.com/  , click on "Club Roster," and check your
name and callsign?  We have dropped the ball on one new member, and
there could be others who over the years somehow were dropped off
inadvertently.

Also, you should be listed with your given name, but if you use a
nickname and the nickname is not shown in parenthesis, would you drop me
a note so I can add that info?

Also, would you scan the list for anyone you know who has become (SK),
or anyone who you know to be a member but is not listed?  A few members
do not subscribe to the reflector and will not see this note.

If you have moved, changed your email address, telephone number,
callsign, etc. in the last three years - would you please drop me a note
with the new info?  We have your new info in the master roster if you
let Lee or I know about the change.  If you didn't, we might have picked
it up off the grapevine, otherwise we have missed it.  If in doubt,
please send me your info.  This can be done one of three ways:

1.      You can fill out a new membership form from the website.  These
now come directly to me and to the web-master.
2.      You can send email directly to me at: n4gg at arrl.net
3.      You can always reach the SECC club secretary by emailing to:
secc at arrl.net

Thanks for your help.  With the new web site up and running, its time
for a roster tune-up.

I will wait a week or two for inputs, before you see the changes appear
on the web site..

Best 73,
Hal, N4GG
Secretary