[SECC] UGA Special Event

Subject: [SECC] UGA Special Event
From: larry.k4pic at gmail.com (Larry Phillips K4PIC)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:44:55 -0400
There is a Special Event from the University of Georgia Sanford Stadium this
weekend. This Special Event is 30 hours for 30 years
of Ham Radio support to the Red Cross and the Georgia Bulldogs at their home
games. We will be using the call sign K4UGA and
will hopefully be on all bands 160m-440MHz with 3 HF stations and a VHF/UHF
FM station. The event will start at 9am Saturday morning
and end at 3pm Sunday afternoon.

The web site for the event is http://www.k4uga-30.webs.com/   Frequencies
are listed here.

Streaming video can be seen at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/negarc

If you are in the Athens area and want to stop by we will be set up just
inside Gate 2. We will be glad to see you!

Talk in is on the Athens Radio Club repeater, 146.745 -offset, PL 123. When
you get close to the stadium call on 146.550 simplex.

Certificates will be sent to all who work us and send a SASE via the address
on QRZ.com for K4UGA.

73 de the Athens Radio Club, the Oconee Amateur Club, and the North East
Georgia Amateur Radio Club