[SECC] KD4LCR Claimed Score OK DX RTTY 12/19/2009

Subject: [SECC] KD4LCR Claimed Score OK DX RTTY 12/19/2009
From: kd4lcr at gmail.com (Jeremy - KD4LCR)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:18:33 -0600
OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: KD4LCR

Operator(s): KD4LCR

Station: KD4LCR

Class: SOAB LP

QTH: OK

Operating Time (hrs): 6.35

 Band  QSOs  Pts  Countries  OK Stns

-------------------------------------

   80:

   40:   17   51       3        0

   20:   94  101      12        0

   15:    2    4       2        0

   10:

-------------------------------------

Total:  113  156      17        0  Total Score = 2,652

Club:

Comments:

FT897D 100W Windom/MA5B - Good little contest, wish I had realized it was a

short one. Had a slight problem with the N1MM giving the wrong Zone for me
was

giving CQ Zone 5 but I am actually in Zone 4 so the first 27 QSOs got the
wrong

information from me. But once I fixed it everything went really well. Even
got

the 40m working again without the RFI issues! Go figure now that I can OP
40m

again the contest ends right as I am about to work OL3Z for the multi.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Jeremy

KD4LCR

Fort Sill, OK