[SECC] Gary Poorman K4VT (SK)

Subject: [SECC] Gary Poorman K4VT (SK)
From: jjmmc at juno.com (jjmmc at juno.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:52:29 GMT
All:
 I just called to the hospital where Gary has been the last few days.  The
hospital staff directed my call to Gary's wife who informated me that he passed
away this morning.
 I have know Gary since the 1980 having worked with Gary at Computer Sciences
Corporation and subsquently on several jobs relating to the family business
(Loundon Communications).
 Gary will be missed.  Norneen is holding up with the help of her children.
She will be forwarding more information as the family makes arrangements.
 73,
Jim C.  KT4MM
Senior Assisted Living
Put your loved ones in good hands with quality senior assisted living. Click
now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=kGb1NJaaZYdigHoO1TXayAAAJ1CG32regU0DOOtc0j7pNwZzAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUQAAAAA=