[SECC] Log program survey

Subject: [SECC] Log program survey
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:24:31 -0500
HNY everyone!  I am going to fulfill a new year's resolution and start
logging my general QSOs on computer ..yes, I still use a paper logbook
except for contest QSOs.  Paper logging does nothing for helping out
with LOTW, tracking awards, etc.  Its time I joined the 20th century,
this being nearly the start of the second decade of the 21st!

Would anyone who cares to, drop me a note via private email and tell me
what you use for general logging (not contests - unless it's the same
program)?

Ill publish a summary of what comes in..and since I only have two QSOs
so far this year, I can start fresh at least for 2010.  Putting in 49
years of old QSOs is a different problem; and one I hate to think about.

Thanks and..
73,
Hal
N4GG