[SECC] Claimed Score K4BAI NCCC Ladder 1/15/10

Subject: [SECC] Claimed Score K4BAI NCCC Ladder 1/15/10
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:03:12 -0500
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - January 15

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  19     15
   40:  18     13
   20:   0      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  37     28  Total Score = 1,036

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:  Heard only N3BB on 20M and he didn't answer me.  40M seemed pretty
good, but west coast was weak again this week.  Surprisingly KY4F in AL and
WF7T in TN were pretty loud on 40.  20M was terrible to start.  I missed every
jump ball as those north of the Mason-Dixon line worked each other.  Finally
started making QSOs.  Was missing a lot of mults on 80, so stayed there and
didn't change to 160 this week.  It takes me a minute or more to change the
antenna from 80 to 160.  Probably my lowest score in some time.  73, John,
K4BAI.