[SECC] Reminder: CWOps One Hour Sprints This Wednesday

Subject: [SECC] Reminder: CWOps One Hour Sprints This Wednesday
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:42:52 -0400
Hello all,

This Wednesday, April 14 is the date of our next mini-CWT. As many of
you who have participated in these events know, it's a lot of fun packed
into just 60 minutes. If you haven't tried it yet, this is your chance!
  Complete details on our CWops website. If you use N1MM logger, there's
a dedicated module for this event. It's listed as "CWOPS." But this
event is so short and so easy to participate in, that you could even
send everything with your paddle and log on paper.

Remember, there's 3 separate events, so hopefully one of the 60 minute
sessions will fit in your schedule: 1100z, 1900z, and Thursday at 0300z
(evenings on Wednesday in NA/SA).

Unfortunately, I'm traveling that day and probably will not be able to
jump in the fun.

ENJOY!

73,

Art KZ5D